The Stone Forest is China's 4th best "treasure" and the Great Wall is one of the top 3 (I think #1). It was one of the places I most wanted to visit while in Yunnan, and I am thrilled that we had the chance to go. I wish we had the time to do the other 2 places - Minority Village and some Park (Green Lake park?). Our guide did not want to take us to the Minority Village, and our hotel was not near the Green Lake park. Of course with Katie being sick, it was not easy to do much of anything.
I guess it all means that when we come back at some point, we have more to see!









2 comments:
Carla,
Katie is gorgeous. I know that it has been difficult with her being sick. AnnaLi was sick when we got her with upper respiratory stuff/fever, etc. After she got anitbiotics in her she was much better. She has always coughed and vomited a lot when she was sick, especially after taking a bottle. It is very hard. I will continue to pray that things will get better and you will have a great few days of SHOPPING in Guangzhou.
Shawna Weekley
Carla,
Katie is gorgeous. She reminds me so much of AnnaLi. I am so sorry that Katie has been so sick. AnnaLi was sick with upper respiratory stuff/fever when we got her. She has always coughed and vomited a lot when she has a cold. She still does it especially after taking a bottle. It is very hard. I will continue to pray that you will have a great few days in Guangzhou SHOPPING!
Shawna Weekley
Post a Comment