Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Boys at Home

They went to see a Christmas Parade with their cousins. Uncle S was in the parade, so I'm sure they had a great time. The baby in the photo is about 4 months older than Katie. Samuel and the other young boy are 1 month apart. JM is the oldest. Yes, my Mom has 4 grandsons and 1 granddaughter!





Visiting with Great-Grandma.


Christmas Decorations in Grandma's hometown. ;)



It was a warmer day, so they went to a park to play instead of Chuck E. Cheeses (which I believe is up for Tuesday's adventure...dang this whole 13 hours difference is HARD).






Yes, I know I'm up at a 5:40 AM in China. We spent the evening in the room, and I laid down and fell asleep around 8pm after taking a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Katie has been sleeping MORE than I have. :)

No comments: