Monday, December 10, 2007

Okay...photos





Pretty self explanatory I hope. Katie was not happy when handed to me, but she calmed down fairly quickly (about 10 minutes?). Then I opened up some Cheerios, and she showed her "Princess Royalty" side and demanded more and more.

The lady in the first photo was the one who showed me that she could dance, walk, make faces, and such. Katie makes AWESOME eye contact. For example, when crying this evening because I was holding her and not Dh, she would look up at me with her sad eyes and stare at me. Then, her eyes would drift shut, and she'd open them and look at me...and THEN look away.

6 comments:

Lizard said...

YAY!!! She is beautiful Carla!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Wow!! She is soooo cute!!!! Congratulations!

~Carla

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!!! I'm so excited she is in your arms finally!!

Jill said...

If I'm smiling this big and crying so many happy tears, I can only imagine how YOU must feel!

-Jill

Leah said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh she's so gorgeous. CONGRATULATIONS!!!