I woke up this morning with the thought "5 more days!" racing through my mind. It caused all sorts of reactions. Anxiousness, nervousness, and a little bit of nausea. It was 7am after all, after I didn't get to bed until 2am due to insomnia from thinking "less than a week!" I managed to go back to sleep. Dreamed again about going to China. Dreamed again about something bad happening to the boys.
5 more days.
My to do list seems longer than it should. Having to make concrete plans for Christmas before the month of December even started was hard (we have meals planned, families informed and thinking about when to come down, and presents pretty much bought...which remdinds me that I need to finish up Dh).
I got one gift early. My wonderful Sister in Law came up with a plan that allows the boys to be able to meet us at the airport. She changed her flight plans to fly here, so my in-laws will bring the boys up on the Wednesday to meet us at the airport, late at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment