December 6th – December 19th
Thursday, Dec. 6 Depart for Beijing
Friday, Dec. 7 Arrive in Beijing
Saturday, Dec. 8 Beijing Sight-Seeing: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden
City & The Summer Palace (Lunch & Dinner Included)
Sunday, Dec. 9 Church service & The Great Wall (Lunch & Beijing Duck
Dinner Included)
Monday, Dec. 10 Early morning flight to Kunming
Afternoon – Meet Katelyn XiaoLan!!
Tuesday, Dec. 11 Morning-Civil Affairs Appointment
December 12-13 Sight-seeing, & Shopping
Friday, Dec. 14 Pick up Passport and Flight to Guangzhou
Saturday, Dec. 15 Medical Appointment and Filling out Consulate Forms
Sunday, Dec. 16 Church and Shopping
Monday, Dec. 17 Consulate Appointment 11:00am
Tuesday, Dec. 18 Pick up Child’s Visa
Wednesday, Dec. 19 Morning Flight to Beijing Depart from Beijing
OH MY GOSH IT'S REALLY HAPPENING!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just had a Celebrating Adoption session with a young family that recently returned from China. Her advice is to BUY EVERYTHING YOU CAN!.... LOL! While in China, she bought a dress and a present/toy for her daughter for every year up through her 18th birthday. I thought that was so sweet and wanted to share the idea with you.
I will be praying for safe travels and no delays! I can't wait to see that sweet baby in your arms! Enjoy your trip!
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment