
Isn't she just beautiful?! We are not sure if this is an outfit for girls or not, but I thought it was gorgeous on her.

Cheesy Smile, but she gave it to us! :)

Katie and Lia - Two Yunnan Beauties I think this photo is really cute...it's like Katie is telling Lia "It's okay, you just smile and they make that thing flash and it's over."

Lia and Katie exchanging that telepathy that says "These people are crazy. Why do they keep taking photos of us? I guess we're superstars now!"
I forgot to mention that I went with Lia's Mommy to the spa yesterday for a Sauna and Full body massage. I am not too sure about the sauna part, especially the moist heat portion. However, I could become addicted to those massages...especially the foot massage. I think that is why I like pedicures so much!

Dh is LOVING these jade ships. The intricacy of the carving is amazing to see in person.

1 comment:
I love the photos of the girls on the couch... that is to cute...
Post a Comment