Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Photos from Tuesday

At the temple the guide bought us each some incense to burn for "Good Fortune" for our family. Dh and I decided to burn it for "Good Fortune" for Katie's birth parents, her foster parents, and for her.




The temple was so pretty and peaceful. Katie loved looking all around and would point to a tree or a turtle and make a baby noise. In the photo of me with Katie, if you look closely (yes I know it's not exposed correctly, and I don't really care to play too much with it right now), Katie is smiling HUGE. Of course she's looking at Daddy, but hey...she's smiling IN my arms. ;)




How she looked at me from Dh's arms most of the day.



She was doing her little mouth pucker, blow air in and out thing, which is something she plays with us. With Dh she gives him a HUGE smile when he does it back, if not a giggle. I might get a little grin. But hey, at least she'll play with me from Dh's arms!

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! Daddy's Girl. :) Notice the hair thingie? She didn't bother it at all, all day long!!!!! Thanks Beth G.!!



Her sort of smile for me. Notice she is in front of Dh. ;)

2 comments:

Allison aka Mom 2 China Girls said...

Katie is just beautiful!! So adorable. I just want to touch that sweet beatiful face!!! Congratulations!
By the way, can you email me with an email address, where I can email you something (a question) off line.Thanks! Allison - changsha@bellsouth.net

Anonymous said...

Look how beautiful she is! I can't wait to meet her.