Well, NoBloPoMo has come to an end. I was driving to a shopping center today when I realized that I did not have to post tomorrow. Wow. Who knew when I started this month that we'd be without internet for over a week at the end. It's been rough, but I've managed.
We're still settling in. I should have some photos very soon, especially of JM's birthday. I can not believe my BABY is turning 10. We're hitting the double digits. I remember when I turned 10, and how "big" I thought I was. I remember well the happiness I felt at being "double digits" and that I would be in the double digits for a VERY VERY VERY long time. I felt so grown up.
I was such a child! I know that JM now has memories he will forever carry into adulthood, and that feels kind of weird to me. Like Katie doesn't really have any concrete memories she'll have into adulthood right now. JM, though, IS making them. Samuel will have a few, but not true memories. It feels like such a responsibility to know JM will forever remember many of the details of our day-to-day lives right now. He'll remember how he felt about different things. Wow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I do have a few memories of when I was Katie's age, so you never know. *lol*
Happy birthday to your little man!
Post a Comment