Monday, November 10, 2008

Laughing at myself.

Okay, so I joined this NoBloPoMo and I've been happily posting. I even started labeling all those posts for NoBloPoMo with a NoBloPoMo label...you know, so someone could easily find them if they so desired.

Yes, I probably should have had blond roots.

NoBloPoMo stands for NOVEMBER Blog Posting Month. Um, that NOVEMBER part. Yeah. Someone could click on the archives for NOVEMBER 2008 and find all the posts. No need for that NoBloPoMo label. No indeed.

*blush*

Wish I could claim something profound that allowed that little tidbit to come through, but alas I can not. I do this sort of thing all the time.

The question is, do I go back and remove the evidence or leave it for others to find?

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Label it! You don't think all of your readers are non-blond, do you?

Kidding, I'm kidding y'all.

Did you see that I tried to "friend" you on the NoBloPoMo site?

BBB said...

Sweetie - i had to read this about 3 times to understand where you thought you made an error...

So THERE... THAT'S blonde for ya!

LucisMomma said...

You could make a list of things you are thankful for, and cover the first 10 days just like that (snap!). At least, I don't remember seeing the noblopomo posts. :)

Cheri said...

Sounds like something I'd do! LOL

TM-You crack me up!

Jody said...

LOL too funny. Go ahead and leave it. Give you something to laugh about later? LOL. Sounds so like something I would do so don't feel bad ;).