Friday, November 14, 2008

Giving the boys some bloggy love..

I really do need to post more photos of the boys and brag about them more, but well, they hardly EVER let me take photos of them anymore. I don't really understand why either.



We were recently at our old college visiting with friends, and looking at the buildings we practically lived in. You know, impressing upon the kids that college is fun but also for studying REALLY hard. It was BEAUTIFUL there with the fall leaves, and sadly my kids had no real idea of how to play in leaves. See, we've only lived in homes with little tiny sticks for trees (young, newly planted ones). We've just not had good "leaves" in our yard to rake and jump in. JM wasn't too sure, and we think he thought himself a little too mature for such childish antics as throwing leaves around. Samuel, on the other hand, really had fun.




*darn it...one of Katie snuck in there...she had to warm up to the idea, but since Samuel was having fun and not one to ever be left out of fun that Samuel is having, she dove right in with gleeful laughter. Sibling peer pressure is a wonderful thing...sometimes.*

8 comments:

Cheri said...

I know what your saying about the boys not wanting their picture taken. Noah runs and hides from the camera! I long for the day when are stick are mature "sticks" LOL

Cindy said...

Your guys are so handsome...they should have their pictures taken more often, but I know what that's like. My older two are either missing when the camera comes out (they're usually missing anyway) or have a hand in front of their faces. My 2 year old is pretty uncooperative, too, so that leaves my 5 year old who loves the camera.

BBB said...

I ADORE that picture of the boys... A. DORE!!!!

Yeah.. you are so the photography queen.

Nik said...

Great pics!! Unfortunately, my boys are well versed in the art of playing in leaves...probably too well.

Jody said...

Love the pics!! Looks like they had fun :).

mommy24treasures said...

What handsome guys!
I think most of us are guilty of posting more of our girls. I know I sure am. I do love to take Jacob's photo though when he will slow down. I can get catch light in his eyes every time;) Caitlyn is a HUGE challenge in that arena. Getting her to acutally look at the camera.

Elizabeth Channel said...

These are so sweet! Those leaves are breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Josh went through a "don't take a picture of me" phaze when he was 2... it was awful! *lol* ... I'm glad they are used to me snapping away now, and just roll their eyes and let me do it. *rofl*