Yeah, I know, she's 2.
Katie can play really well now, and is especially good at playing pretend with her dolls.
She's got a pretty impressive vocabulary.
She's got spunk.
She's pretty normal for a 2 year old.
I really don't want to list all she can do, but if you look at developmental milestones for her age, she meets every one of them for 24-30 months (well, a few aren't mastered yet).
She's especially good at screeching and screaming. Ear plugs anyone?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
All that and she's wearing what size clothes now?
I have to say AGAIN that I LOVE your new header picture... I WANT that picture... just with different people... mmmkay? Remember that next fall!!!
Wow! you are doing a great job HSing your kid! Would you like to HS mine too????? hee,hee.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
Katie is doing awesome! She is going to be a little smarty pants if you keep doing such a awesome job! ;)
ok I was worried for second when I saw the title. I thought you were going to say she is reading already;)
Phew. I was going to feel really behind...
She sounds like a normal 2 year old to me! :D *lol*
Post a Comment