
My family.
I'm thankful for 3 wonderful children. I'm thankful for having the experiences I have had with all 3 coming into my life. Each and every one of them (like it's more than 3), has a different story to their history. Each is special.
I'm thankful for my extended family. On both sides.
I'm thankful for the ability to worship as I want, and as often as I want.
I'm thankful for my freedom.
I'm thankful for the work and income we currently enjoy, and I hope and pray it continues.
I'm thankful we learned about Dave Ramsey and budgeting 6 years ago. It has truly changed our lives. It changed our thoughts. It changed our patterns.
I'm thankful for friends. We are blessed beyond measure in that regard. So many good good friends.
I'm thankful for the health of my family. It is such a fleeting and precarious thing. Life is precious.
I'm thankful for how blessed we've been this year, in so many ways. We've made more friends. We've seen love grow and blossom within our family. Oh so much.
I'm thankful I have the chance to homeschool. It's truly an experience...both good and bad things about it. It's not for everyone, and I'm glad that I have the choice.
I'm thankful that I have another year ahead of us, and all the unknown joys we will find there. Joys such as family game nights, learning with the kids, making new friends, keeping up with "old" friends, and seeing the love our family has grow and grow and grow.
So, Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family. I hope you have a very happy TURKEY day (even if you don't eat turkey). Just think, I'm cooking the meal for one of the very first times EVER. Not to mention, we don't have cable/sat hooked up to the TV. Poor Dh and FIL. Of course, we're still moving and settling in.

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!
Love,
Monica
Best of luck with that turkey cooking! I know it'll be great!
(If not you can do what I did one year and just make a ton of soup and turkey salad.)
I can't quit telling you how much I love all these photos! I've got to find someone to take similar ones of my family.
Grand post!
(Also love Dave Ramsey!!!!)
Post a Comment