Saturday, November 29, 2008

TWILIGHT!!!!

I'm so excited. I'm having a girls night out this evening, well, I am assuming I am as we planned it on Thursday and I've not heard yet if plans fell through. It all started about 2-3 weeks ago. I picked up a book in the store. Twilight. I'd heard about it. I wanted to check it out. The next day I was buying Full Moon. 2 days later I was on the hunt for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I figured I might as well.

I read all 4 books in about a week, while trying to get packed to move.

Yes, I read fast. Yes, I stayed up way too late. Yes, it was not my smartest move. Yes, I became addicted to the saga. Yes, I told a friend she HAD to read them.

This friend that I every so lovingly shared my addiction with, emailed a few of us girls who had been similarly afflicted. She organized a movie night out. We're going to see Twilight together.

Did I mention I get to go out with the GIRLS?!

Did I mention I looooooove having friends?!

Yes, I'm a wee bit excited.

even better? Monday night? I think it's Bunco night with the girls again. *big grin*




I so need the time away after this move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another one of my blogging buddies keeps posting about this book and movie... I am really starting to get curious about it! *rofl*