Thursday, November 13, 2008

Katie fell in love with Tea Parties



We went to visit her friend "Lu-she" this week, and "Lu-she" has a tea set in her room. The girls, who are only about 7.5 months apart in age, both sat down at the table and pretended to pour tea, drink tea, and stir the tea. All without words.



Katie loved it. She loved it so much she went back in there after we had done something else to play tea party AGAIN, but with "Lu-she's bay-bee dah" to which "Lu-she" did not respond so well.


and here's one JUST so you can see her outfit. :) I think it's a little funny how her hand on the standard height railing is above her head.


We're hoping this means that the Dora Star Mountain Ball pit toy thing can go WAAAY down on Katie's Christmas wish list. BTW, if you happen to see a child's play table and chair that looks similar to the one in these photos...please please please let me know. :)

9 comments:

BBB said...

Our Katie's are SO similar....

I've been "drinking" tea for years.

bbmomof2boys said...

The heck with the table and chair...I want that outfit!!

Hugs,
Carla

Tam said...

LOVE LOVE that outfit!!!

Cheri said...

She looks darling! Love the outfit.

mommy24treasures said...

oh that outfit is darling! Tea parties are so fun. I thought I would only be a boy mommy for a long time and now I am so glad I ahve 2 girls to play with:)

Anonymous said...

How cute! ... How did you get her to like girly things? What's your secret? ... After 2 boys, I couldn't wait to do those things with my girls... But all they want to do is play dinosaurs and super heroes with their brothers. *lol*

Kristy said...

These pictures are just beautiful!! I remember when my daughter Astrud was into Tea parties, we had so much fun and now I do it with my youngest neice , Rayn! I can't wait to have Tea parties with my Franceska.

Love, Kristy

Cindy said...

Oh, Katie is too darn cute...is that MJ she's wearing? Need to get me some of those!

Elizabeth Channel said...

That outfit is so wonderful! This makes me want to re-do Sue's room to include a table like this! So cute!