Saturday, November 01, 2008

Joining in the fun...

which means you'll be bored to tears this month here at my blog. I just know it. I also know that I can do 30 days (and what a fun stressed 30 days it will be too). See, I joined the Project 366 challenge and lasted for almost 3 months. BTW, that one is a photo a day taken, edited, and posted to the blog for the year.

Yeah. I was over-ambitious.

30 days? Shucks, I should be able to do that no problem.

Did I mention we MOVE in 3 weeks? I'm in my busiest season yet with the photography. AND we're still homeschooling. Yeah. Easy peasy to do 30 blog posts this month, and NO cheating either. I can't pre-write to post on each day. No can do.

Stay tuned tomorrow for Halloween photos. Yeah, I'm almost always a day late to the parties. ;) But today? Well, today was spent packing 5 boxes and shopping.

3 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm doing it, too!!! We can bore each other to tears. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I should try the 366 photo thing next year... Maybe having to blog the pictures would help me remember to take the picture. *lol* ... I TRIED doing it this year, but messed up in January. *rofl*

I could easily blog every day for a month.... I've gone 2 years straight blogging every day before. *lol*

Cindy said...

Hmm...I don't know if I could do a post a day...and you're MOVING in three weeks!!! Are you crazy? I didn't realize you homeschool. Let's see, you homeschool, love to blog and take photos, and have a daughter from China. We have a lot in common. You take gorgeous pictures. I'd love to know how you learned. I'm just playing around and trying to learn, but would love to take some classes.