Monday, December 01, 2008

It's cold out there!

Want to know HOW cold?

a little bit ago we saw some white fluffy things falling from the sky.

I yelled at the kids, "HEY LOOK OUTSIDE!!!!"

We watched in wide-eyed wonder for the 15 minutes the white fluffy things fell. I had to remind the kids, "It won't stick." But it was beautiful to behold. I wonder if that will qualify for our "snow" this year?

Still no internet. 1.5 weeks, and it also means NO phone. I miss talking to my friends!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Yeap, it's cold there! LOL
WAAAAA, I want to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Snow! ... We don't get much snow here either, so we always get excited when it comes. *lol*

Shanna said...

Yippie for snow!! Something we rarely get to experience here in Georgia.
Hope you get connected soon!

bbmomof2boys said...

It's cold here too - no snow but still cold. And of course our heat pump isn't working so we have no heat other than our fireplace!! Ugh!!

Hugs,
Carla

a Tonggu Momma said...

Snow? You have SNOW? Arg... I'm jealous. I've missed you these past couple of weeks. How's it going?