Monday, December 15, 2008

Mermaid Party

I have a friend.

Yes I do...I really do.

This friend outdoes herself in the creativity department, and she has the best taste. See, Katie gets a vast majority of her clothes from this friend who has a little girl who just turned 3 (this means Katie and she will be in the same grade).

Yes, Katie is a full year plus behind her friend L in clothing. ;)

Katie was not too sure about this whole birthday thing.


Do you SEE this cake?! Isn't my friend just over the top awesome at themed parties?!


Poor Katie...not too sure about a normal sized fork. LOL


This party for 3 year olds (plus Katie) was short, sweet, and the 4 girls played beautifully together. They had a tea party. They dressed up. They played tea party (yes again). It was just right. It still wore Katie out though!

The theme was "Mermaids" and my friend gave a mermaid "tail" costume as a favor. She ordered it on Etsy, and I will definitely have to get a good photo of it!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Too cute!! I can't wait to see the Mermaid costume :)

Anonymous said...

My SIL is very creative like that, and has always had those fancy themed parties with matching gift bags for all the kids, and themed games... She would even go sar far as to have a matching screen saver for the computer, to match the theme of the party. *lol*

Us... We just make a cake and cook a lot of food and invite the family over. *rofl*

a Tonggu Momma said...

That's what we always planned to do - three guests for the third birthday, four guests for the fourth birthday and on and on. Unfortunately, the Tongginator seems to attract twins (three sets), so that plan flew out the window. But - otherwise - we would have done the same.