Friday, December 12, 2008

50 things about me!

50 random things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 50 things about your friends, and let them learn 50 things about you!

1. Do you like cheese? yes, perhaps a little too much.

2. Have you ever smoked? NO!

3. Do you own a gun? No, but we have thought about getting one.

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Yes...and I'm upset that I can not find my Christmas music since we moved. NOT a good time to lose it!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on the appointment, but I'm never "calm"

6. What do you think of hot dogs? eh...I can do without them....much prefer johnsonville brats

7. Favorite Christmas song? This Baby

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dr. Pepper

9. Can you do push ups? Yes. Unless you are asking if I can do more than one...then I am not sure.

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? ummm, I don't watch it. Shocking I know.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? wedding ring/engagement ring

12. Favorite hobby? hobbies?? I don't have time for hobbies. But if I did....ummm.....what did I do before I got so busy? Oh yeah, I took photos as a hobby. ;)

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? What's exotic? I like Chinese, Thai, Japanese, and...a few other more mainland things.

14. Do you have A.D.D.? I'm guessing so, not officially.

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? Self-esteem

16. Middle Name? Marie

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I'm procrastinating on editing a session. I have a very busy day tomorrow. I want to finish reading my book.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? As it's 12:16am on Friday, I'm going with Thursday - diapers, candy for the class party, gift bags

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dr. Pepper, Dr. Pepper, water

20. Current worry right now? more than I should be...economy, settling into our house, water leaks in the house, the kids, etc.

21. Current hate? the water in my bedroom carpet

22. Favorite place to be? Walt Disney World, or China, or home, or visiting family....

23. How did you bring in the New Year? over at a friends house playing games with the kids (to bring in 2008 and will do the same for 2009...same friends even!)

24. Where would you like to go? Back to China! :)

25. Name three people who will complete this? I have no idea.

26. Do you own flip flops? Yes, and I practically lived in them this summer.


27. What shirt are you wearing? a t-shirt

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? never had any, but I'm guessing no.

29. Can you whistle? Sort of.

30. Favorite color? purple

31. Would you be a pirate? Perhaps, if it could be a "cool" one like in Pirates of the Caribbean movies, but if it were like they really existed then No.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? none. If you ever heard my singing voice you'd understand!

33. Favorite girl's name? Katelyn

34. Favorite boy's name? this one is not fair....I have 2 boys! ;)

35. What's in your pocket right now? I'm wearing sweatpants right now.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? my kids

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Is it bad that I can't remember?

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Injury? Hm...stitches where I almost cut the end of my finger off I would have to say.

39. Do you love where you live? Yes.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

41. Who is your loudest friend? Loudest? Oh I'm not sure I want to write this one down! ;)

42. How many dogs do you have? None.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband does.

45. What is your favorite book? currently it'd have to be Twilight (the entire 4 books), of all time...I'm just not sure. I loved Gone with the Wind, the Harry Potter Series, the Babylon 5 fiction, the Xanth fantasy series, Jane Eyre, Wrinkle in Time series, Little Women, and oh so many more favorites!

46. What is your favorite candy? banana foster doves, or dark chocolate dove with caramel

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? I know more than I should, and if it were playing I probably could sing along.

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? oooh...this is a tough one.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? editing a session, or was I ordering? I can't remember. I was on the computer, doing something to photos in photoshop!

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? ewwww, there's water squishing between my toes on the carpet!!! (i.e. not something you want to wake up to)

3 comments:

BBB said...

What's up with the water carpet????

I'm totally doing this list today!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Ok girl - what is up with the water in your bedroom carpet????

Hugs,
Carla

a Tonggu Momma said...

You actually drink water? Blech. Ignore what the doctors say. Soda is just as good for you. I promise.