"Wan HI Cheri!" = Katie wants to tell Cheri HI on the phone.
"Wan ju" = Katie wants a drink, usually juice, but could be anything.
"Wan shwee tea" = Katie wants sweet tea, and you better not mess it up.
"Be-a-ma" = what she calls Grandma, or anyone she happens to really like
"dju-dju" = what she calls my MIL (and it never goes to anyone else)
"Wan mil" = she wants her milk with Carnation Instant Breakfast in it
"Go Nigh-nigh" = she wants to go to bed, but not necessarily to sleep
"I sha-ree" = Katie is sorry.
"Ka-ee" = Katie
"Go way Shamul" = Go away Samuel
"Where goin Momma?" = Where are we going Momma?
"Wan bay-bee dah" = Katie wants her baby doll, which one we don't know as they are all called baby doll.
"Dat nummy" = that's yummy
"I like dat" = Katie likes something
"No mommy. Don' like dat." = Katie does NOT want anymore of whatever food I'm trying to give her as she doesn't like it at all.
"Nuffing" = her response now when she's chewing something and we ask what she has in her mouth. "Nuffing" Yeah as it's garbled around the chewing motion in her mouth! Typically she's found an M&M, gum, cookie, or other yummy treat.
This is just a short list...but "HI CHERI!!!" was all I've heard today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Too cute. Reminds me of when my boys were little :).
Oh how you have to adore 'kids talk'... my nieces/nephews would talk away like this but scary thing is I knew exactly what they were saying...
Sorry it has been a while between visits... stuff is busy here... if I don't drop in before Christmas... have a good one... take care
Way too cute! Thanks for sharing. So many of Katie's sayings are just the same as Chloe's.
Must be a Kunming thing. heh.
The Tongginator still drinks her milk with Carnation, too!
How cute! .... You're going to be glad you wrote these down someday. :D
LOL!!! I love that stage!!!!!
My Katie called herself "Kah-tee"
That girl of yours is MUCH too cute!!
That is cute! You had better call Cheri!! When Little T has something in her mouth we ask her what she has and she opens wide for us to see - ummm....good that we can see its actually food but not so good if you have a weak tummy!
Hugs,
Carla
I need my Katie fix! I have missed talking to you guys! :( Love you!
Post a Comment