Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas photos...finally!



Katie had a wonderful Christmas, this was her 2nd actual one home with us. However, I do not believe she remembers the last as we had been home a total of 5 days at that point. It was a blur. She was overwhelmed. This year, oh this year, she really got into it!

She is VERY proud of the tiara, jewelry, princess wand/sceptor, and baby doll that she got from my extended family. VERY PROUD. She loves baby dolls and dress up! Thanks Grandma, Great-Aunt, and Mom!!!! :) I'm just sorry I didn't get photos of all of those gifts.

I will have to post various photos of the others, but I did not take very many photos over all. It was one of those kinds of Christmases...the kind to make memories by participating instead of making memories by being behind the camera lens and viewing it all through the viewfinder.

4 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I, too, took only about 20 photos or so... and half of them involved a long and mind-boggling attempt to get our entire group (including the baby) to all smile in front of the hearth on Christmas Eve. Ack!

BBB said...

Again I am struck by the similarities of our Katie's... mine adores all her princess paraphanlia too!!!

Anonymous said...

My girls are just as happy with baby dolls and jewelry, as they are with super heroes and dinosaurs. *lol*

Jennifer said...

I'm glad to hear your Christmas was so special with Katie and all the family. Such a special, precious time!

We didn't get many photos either, tho' others sure did! LOL.(I gotta get those posted...) This was Noelle's first Christmas and I cherish the memories we created. Last Christmas we were staring at her little face in the referral photos, dreaming of Christmas 2008. God is so good!
Have a wonderful 2009! I'll keep checkin ya out here. :)

Love,
Jen