but enjoyed all the time we got to spend with family over the Holidays. Unfortunately I left my "big" camera home, and left my point and shoot camera at my parents. No photos of our whirlwind Christmas trip. 5 states in 5 days.
If I never have to pack our van again, I'll be only too happy. Unfortunately our Disney vacation is coming up, and we're driving there. *sigh*
Good times were had by all, but I think the favorites for the week include:
Dh playing with my brother on Rock Band.
My brother flying his Havoc Heli and all of our efforts at crashing it.
Playing cards with my family, and losing at Canasta.
Watching Polar Express and Santa Clause snuggled up with the kids.
That darn gingerbread house.
Watching Katie play and perform using her new toys.
and for me, sleeping in! :)
Now, we're preparing for New Year's and those all important resolutions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I LOVE sleeping in! And we recently discovered the joys of Rock Band as well. The husband plays the drums and I cheer. (Because you definitely don't want to hear me sing.) Happy Christmas to you and yours!
5 states in 5 days. Wow... That's a lot of driving!
Glad you had a nice Christmas!!!
Sounds like a total whirlwind!! But a fun one!!!!
sounds fun! I've been enjoying sleeping in!! :) :)
Post a Comment