Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The new house...

Here are some of the locations of where I want to put some portraits.





Then here are some of the yard...yes, I will probably kill those plants.






The rest of the inside photos will have to wait. Except for this one. It's looking from the dining area back toward the front of the house with the kitchen and breakfast nook.

11 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

I'm so excited for you! I know it's a lot of work, but it's also fun to start from scratch, isn't it? You see everything with fresh eyes.

BBB said...

Love it!!!!

i can't wait to come visit!!!

your word verification is

uraterp

and my brain got

you are a twirp

Anonymous said...

Wow! Nice house!!!

M-A said...

wow beautiful!

Nik said...

I can't wait to see more pics....it's BEAUTIFUL!

Cheri said...

Carla, it's beautiful! I can't believe your moving soon. Some day I'll see how beautiful it is in person!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! It looks like a house just waiting for a family to love it and turn it into a home! Congrats!!

Wife of the Pres. said...

Looks like a beautiful new house for your new HOME! I kill green vegetation too (just be looking at it :).
L

Tam said...

OOO LOVE LOVE the pictures of HOUSE!

bbmomof2boys said...

Ok, so like, I'm jealous! Is that a bad thing? Nah, I'm not jealous in a bad way - I'm so so happy for you!! The house looks great!

Hugs,
Carla

Cindy said...

The house looks beautiful! You must be so excited to move in. Praying you have a great moving day!