Ack! Today's post just about snuck by me, and I have so much I can write about. :)
I can choose from the new series I've been reading - Twilight saga. But, well, I don't want to ruin it for anyone.
I could choose to write about Birthday season here. But, as we have a strict "try not to share anything too personal" about people other than ME. Yeah, that won't fly either.
I could choose to talk about how busy the business is. But well, I think you've heard about that ad nauseam. FYI, it's not slowed down any at all.
I could choose to talk about how horribly I feel about homeschooling stuff. See, busy season for us means not as much time for devoting to "educating our young." Which, in all honesty is okay. We start June 1st, and school through the summer for this reason. I mean, we've already completed roughly 1 semester already.
But, instead, I can talk about how much I just enjoy packing. Did you catch that sarcasm? Packing. Moving. Inspecting. Repairing. Packing. It's never ending...well, it will end. This time next week I will be busy UNPACKING. If you could see my house you'd think we were months from moving. I've done THAT much. *giggle*
(sigh)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So you do year around school? I work at an elem school and would LOVE that!!!!
Kathy
Oh, but how blessed you are to be moving into a NEW home!! Our home is 18 years old and in ill need of repair.
Homeschooling sagas are a daily routine around my home. I SO know where you are on that one. I always feel like the wheels fall off of HSing after Christmas. This is the calm before the storm!!
Can't wait to see the new home :)
well atleast you are prepared on the homeschooling end and they are learning everyday. I know they love to read and they are reading and soaking things in everyday I am sure...
Well I guess the business being busy is good thing right? What do you guys do? We own our business too. Hubby is a contractor.
This is a busy time for us as well. Sounds like you are extra busy though :). I hope things can settle down for you soon.
I FORGOT that you're MOVING! Ah! How do you find time to blog at all, girl? I hope everything goes smoothly!
I don't envy the packing one bit.
Just be excited that come Christmas time, you'll be enjoying decorating your new home.
Good luck!
You're still schooling - it's just moving school.
THOSE are SERIOUS life skills there.
Post a Comment