I've been tagged by Nik over at Exceptional Voyage for this creative Meme.
You are supposed to find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.
So here are the instructions:
* Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
* Pray that you remember the details.
* Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
*eh-hmmm* I have 4 hard drives. 3 are dedicated to photos. 1 is the C drive. I'm not sure WHICH picture directory I'm supposed to show you. Then, finding the 6th folder isn't so hard, but the 6th folder typically has sub-folders and not images...so finding the 6th image...yeah...that's the part I'm getting hung up on.
So, here are some of my "6th" images that I did find. :)
Katie - newly home from China, during my first "oh my gosh I have a daughter and I'm not jet-lagged so badly that I can't operate my camera photo session"

Wow - Zoo trip. I believe this was...umm...Samuel's itty bitty...probably around 3? Or 2? I remember it was in the spring. But it was not the zoo trip Feb 2006, so I'm going to say March 2005. YES, that's right. Because I was coughed on quite a bit by a family with really snotty nosed kids who looked like they were feeling terrible, and their father is the one who REALLY coughed, and sneezed, and moaned around me. It was about a week to a week and a half later that I found myself in the ER with a medicated 104 fever and the flu.

July 2005, Hilton Head Island....awwww....
+of+family_9624+b+copy.jpg)
JM at Disney World, May 2005. Wow does he look YOUNG here. *sniff* My baby is growing up on me!

I'm going to tag some dear dear friends....
Tonggumomma - because I know she'll enjoy having a post taken care of! ;)
Cheri - because I always tag her...aren't I sweet?
Kay - because turnabout is fair play, aren't I kind?
Treasure's Mom - because I know she probably has as many photos as I do
Luci's mom - because I think she needs some of this taggy goodness too
Julie - because she doesn't have enough going on already. *giggle...snort*

5 comments:
Your pictures are always fun to look at!
Great pictures! ... I wish I was half as good with a camera as you are! (and I wish I had as good of a camera! *rofl*)
That's funny that you tagged me, because before I even finished reading the post, I had to go look to see what piture was in my 6th folder. *lol*
You stinker! This computer has Bryan's star wars internet junk in the 6th folder so I'll have to get it off the other computer later.
I thought I was pretty lucky avoiding being "tagged!"
ok This is a pretty easy tag fore me:) I can do it next post I think.
I think the post you did below talking about having a little bowl of erasers pencils things like that was a great idea. I never have trick or treaters but if I did I think that is marvelous. Publix had horns and bird callers in their treat bags and that was a favorite around here.
I do know several people that have to take the candy away so I am sure it would be a great treat to have something in your bag you could actually keep.
Luci wanted to email Katie. Here it goes:
Katie, have fun at Disney World. Cinderella is the nicest. love Luci.
Post a Comment