Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tears of Joy


Someone actually gave me an award! ME! little ol' me. :) Made my day (especially after surviving without internet for so incredibly long...)

Tonggumomma at Our Little Tongginator gave me this award. Hard to believe that a comment from Lia's Mom about this great person who emailed her which led me to read her blog...which OH MY WORD you've got to read her posts. :) Her posts resonate with me. Tongginator and my kids would get along oh so very well.

In the spirit of the award - Given to people whose blogs make you smile, I'm passing this along to so many people.

Journey to the HotTub
Loving Lia
Fliss
Carla
and Carla

and really just about everyone listed on my right over there. I wanted to list everyone...but I don't think I'm supposed to.

6 comments:

BBB said...

Awwww - thank you!!! Aren't you a sweetie.

I was going to give you an award before, but I wasn't sure if you wanted the traffic... I'm dumb, I should have just asked...

M-A said...

congrats
that is cool!
you do make me smile lots!

:)

Jody said...

Yeah Congrat's :D You deserve it for sure. Glad to see you back and posting!!

bbmomof2boys said...

awwww...thank you!! And your deserve it!

Hugs,
Carla

Carla Lewter said...

Thanks, you make me smile too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!! Well deserved too! :D