Thursday, July 03, 2008

Playdate at the gardens

While the boys are with their grandparents living it up at the beach, Katie and I met her friend E at the gardens for a playdate. Well, a photo-op playdate. They saw FISH, and flowers, and bees, and rocks, and dirt, and bridges, and more dirt, and more rocks, and more fish, and oh yeah...rocks. It was so incredibly cute to listen to E say "Come on!" and then to hear Katie tell E "go back!" They played beautifully together, and I told E's Mom that I could totally see them getting into trouble together in a short year or two. We could see them put their heads together, plan something, and then execute that plan. Oh yes we could. :)









5 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Beautiful beautiful shots! Love the dress and the Strasburg outfit! She's adorable!
Happy 4th of July!
Love,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Katie is adorable. . . what a special memory.

M-A said...

beautiful!

have a nice independence day

Anonymous said...

Those turned out good! We had such a good time with you guys. E is still talking about the FISH!
Mary

Anonymous said...

What beautiful photos!! I wish we had somewhere so pretty to go to take photos!!!