Wait, wait, wait ... I'm looking at JM and I can't believe the change! Are you actually letting this little baby boy grow up?! I know, it's hard to stop, but I just can't believe how much he has changed! He's such a handsome guy! Ü
Wow he does look all grown up :D. My youngest had a mohawk for a while and we had to use gel on his hair too. Now he has his head shaved like his daddy :) so no more gel. My older soon likes to use it for his hair a litte now though. They sure do grow so fast don't they?!
I love JM new look. It does make him look older. I know Jen waits on Austin with his gel and going out too. HA It really means they are taking more of an interest in their appearance. Watch out girls are next. lol
8 comments:
Oh my GOSH JM looks so GROWN UP!!!! Honey... the girls (if they aren't alredy) are gonna be chasin this boy SOON
Oh my your kids just make me SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!
As usual - great photos!!!
Hugs,
Carla
Such cute, cute kids!
Wait, wait, wait ... I'm looking at JM and I can't believe the change! Are you actually letting this little baby boy grow up?! I know, it's hard to stop, but I just can't believe how much he has changed! He's such a handsome guy! Ü
Those pics are precious!
Wow he does look all grown up :D. My youngest had a mohawk for a while and we had to use gel on his hair too. Now he has his head shaved like his daddy :) so no more gel. My older soon likes to use it for his hair a litte now though. They sure do grow so fast don't they?!
I love JM new look. It does make
him look older. I know Jen waits on Austin with his gel and going out too. HA It really means they
are taking more of an interest in
their appearance. Watch out girls
are next. lol
Post a Comment