Wednesday, July 02, 2008

For Cheri

When we were in China, Cheri handed me a swimsuit that was not going to fit Lia. I thought it would be too small for Katie. However, I was surprised it fit her. I have some of Katie on the beach in this...but look how cute!


This is Katie NOT swimming! She wanted no part of swimming this past weekend. Oh well, perhaps one day she'll consent to get in the big pool or her little baby pool.

For those who want to know what size Cheri handed me in China, it's a 9 month size. My little 23 month old wears a 9 month size in this brand. The Circo brand one is slightly small on her, and it's a 12 month. The Dora one is 2t and it's a tad big...almost as big as the Old Navy one that is 18 months. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby girls in bathing suits are just TOO CUTE! :D

BBB said...

Sizes are SO freeking amazing. MY Katie came out one day this spring in a pair of pants that at first glance I thought were capri's but then they seemed a little odd in the way they flared. So I told her to come over so I could check them out. My Katie - who was KNOCKING on the door of 5 years old, and wearing mostly size 5 or 6, had on a pair of 2T's

Cheri said...

She looks adorable in that suit! I can't believe it fits her. I never in a million years thought it would fit her this summer. I thought maybe once you returned home but not now! LOL She is sweet!