Monday, July 28, 2008

OH MY GOSH YA'LL

I about lost it. Literally. Wednesday morning until Monday evening without the PHONE or INTERNET! Okay, I had my crackberry for email, but I could not browse my sites. I couldn't read up on things. I couldn't check in. Even worse? I could not TALK ON THE PHONE. I had things I had to do too.

I called anyone who has Verizon cell that I knew would chat with me...endlessly. Isn't my sister ever so kind to talk to me for almost 2 hours? She even looked up the weather forecast for our camping trip I was trying to pack for. Yes...I went camping. In a tent.

I went through withdrawals (thus the 2 hour chat with my sis). Serious withdrawals from the internet. I had things I had to do, but could not. I had to send a few emails through the crackberry, and do you realize how incredibly hard it is to type on that thing? Ugh. Not my usual speed of typing that's for sure.

So....I'm off to read. Soak in that joy from the glowing screen. Look for the posts I wrote in WORD soon....I guarantee they're too long too. LOL Reduced to actual work and writing blog posts in word.

oh...and I'm off to look up information on ticks. Seems I have found 3 of the little icky things now from camping. I itch though so I wonder if I have more, or just the thought of more is making me itch.

3 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Welcome back! Ticks - gross little buggers. My oldest had one where it doesn't need to be when he was little. Poor kid! I thought I had a mole on my belly a few years back and asked Big T to look at it and all of a sudden he pinched the hell out of me!! I screamed and asked him if he was crazy or what and then he told me it was a tick! ewwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

Glad you are back - we need some pics of that camping trip!

Hugs,
Carla

Cheri said...

First of all, you were gone WAAAAY to long!!! I for one was going through withdrawls from chatting on the phone with you! LOL

Now when you said a tick I thought you were talking about a tick as in a body tick not a bug tick. I was trying to figure out who had the tick! LOL I just had to read a few more words to figure it out.

I'm so glad your back, atleast your on-line!

Anonymous said...

6 days with no internet... A fate worse than death! ;)