Wednesday, July 16, 2008

why yes, life can get busier

I thought we were as busy as we could possibly get, and then this week brought a sudden possibility of MOVING. Yes, moving. Something we've been talking about for 7 months now, and had decided to put off until 2009. Well, we found a house that would just about perfect for us, however, they wanted us to close by July 31st. Yes....2-3 weeks away. Our house is not even on the market yet. It's NOT READY yet either.

Yeah, we're not exactly the best at knowing our own limits sometimes.

So, the past 3 days have been filled with getting pre-qualified for loans (and woah, I've heard getting a loan is tougher now...but WOW!). Getting our house clean and ready (includes PAINTING our bedroom, finishing up the painting, cabinets rehung, trim finished...oh my gosh so much painting)...and it's not done yet. We have a ton of clutter to get out as well. We've had a realtor come and give us an estimate for selling it. We've looked at budgets. We've looked at OTHER houses just to make sure we are making the most informed decision we can.

All while living the rest of our normal busy day-to-day lives. Oh yes. Fun times. One day, in hopefully the not too distant future, I will get more photos up online from the beach trip and wedding we went to. Sometime AFTER I sleep again.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Good luck with everything involved with the moving process. My prayers are with you :). I hope you get a breather in between it all too LOL.

Anonymous said...

You sound crazy busy!... Hope your house sells fast!

bbmomof2boys said...

Here's hoping your house sells quickly for you!! Have fun painting!!

Hugs,
Carla

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Oh... that would drive me nuts... then again I would like to have a makeover on my house... when I win the lottery... take care

Anonymous said...

Wow, good luck with the moving, and selling your home! I'm not a religious person, but it's about enough to make me want to pray for you! LOL. :-)

LucisMomma said...

we also had our house up for sale the year after we got home with Luci, so best wishes on your journey.

Hey--the shpping haitus--how can you turn down all the cheap school supplies? set of 10 crayola markers at WM for 88 cents, 24 crayons for 22 cents, etc. Love those cheap supplies.