So much hard work. So much junk. We're getting there on clearing out, cleaning up, and getting things ready to sell our house...eventually. LOTS of Christmas I had forgotten about. Old computer equipment. My digital camera point and shoot camera box...from 6 years ago. You know...that kind of stuff.
It's organized now, well, at least more organized. The loft looks like an tornado hit it, and it probably will until we can have a garage sale.
The garage is next. If we survive that is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sounds like you're keeping yourself busy! ... We just finished up a decluttering/garage sale in May... GLAD it's OVER! *lol*
LOVE the feeling of "purging"... there is just something that is soul cleansing about it!
Been busy haven't you?! I have been really cleaning our house and it's pretty much good. We rent a small house so it will always be a little crowded anyway LOL. But it's way better than what it was before I went through it!
Oh, how I *LOVE* doing a good purge! Maybe I'm warped, but getting rid of things is oddly satisfying to me. LOL
Post a Comment