Friday, July 18, 2008

Family Game Night

We played Monopoly with the boys for the first time. Dh has finally met his match.

I once again came in DEAD last. Like always. I always lose to Dh when we play together. ALWAYS. Just like he typically loses in Scrabble to me. So, I go out first (actually I concede and join forces with Samuel). Dh fights it to the bitter end, and ends up losing to Samuel which means Samuel gets ALL of his properties.

JM ended up with the light blues and the reds - with hotels, he also had Water Works. Samuel had the entire rest of the board. When I say Samuel is lucky with his rolling the dice, he is really lucky.


JM was not so lucky.






6 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

:) I am a game FREAK! And the Husband hates boardgames. He calls them bore-games. I'm counting the years until the Tongginator is old enough to play with me.

Jody said...

LOL looks like it was a fun day!!!

MB said...

I LOVE Monopoly. I need to pull it out and show C. Love that you took pics of it!!

Anonymous said...

I never win at Monopoly! *lol* Once, when I was 16, my brother bankrupted me in 30 minutes. *sigh*

Char said...

Hey! Wow, that looks like loads of fun! There aren't many families who still play boardgames together, these days. I think it's great that you guys still do. c",) Robin and I LOVE boardgames! We just got given Apples to Apples from friends who were here recently from USA and we can't get enough of the game! Hilarious!

Amber Schmidt said...

how fun!!!! I love me some board games! Troy is such a bad sport it stinks to win because he hates loosing! LOL