How can it be 10 years since I graduated from college?! HUH?! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! I knew my high school 10 year reunion had passed a while back. But college 10 year? HUH?! That totally slipped up on me. I do not feel a day older than I did when I graduated. Honestly. Okay, a little less agile and a little more floppy...but older? No.
I can't be THAT old...can I?
10 years since my last semesters of College. You know, in a twisted sick sort of way, I miss college. I miss the hanging out on campus with friends, the studying (told you I was a little twisted and sick). I miss the old buildings and knowing your way around campus. I miss the bustling activity of the campus. I miss the festivities and activities. I don't miss the tests. I miss the SMELL. (Yep, twisted and sick.)
I know I can't be the only one, but do you ever dream about things associated with college. Like you have a very vivid dream that you forgot to take a final exam? Or you are back in high school and it's the first football game and you are in the marching band...except you skipped all the band practices? Do you dream that you signed up for a class then forgot to GO to it...all semester long? Then you get your grades at the end of the semester and your GPA is trashed? Please tell me I'm not alone in these dreams.
For your viewing pleasure:
On our Honeymoon (prior to my Graduating from University...by at least 3 semesters)

Sometimes during my college experience that I graduated from (I did manage to attend 4 different colleges and universities to complete my degree).

Heee...this is only 8 years old! Woo-hoo! April 2000.

4 comments:
Next May it will be TWENTY years since I graduated from high school... Now THAT'S a little hard to swallow! *lol*
You make me feel really really OLD. Next week is my 30 year reunion from high school! Even older than Julie, who posted before I did! :o
Ladies...this is from UNIVERSITY...COLLEGE! not high school, which I'm quickly approaching the 20 year there...but I'm going to ignore that for awhile yet.
My 10 year college reunion was last year. I was very sad that I couldn't fly cross-country to go. :(
Post a Comment