Friday, July 11, 2008

About JM's photo

Yes, he DOES look older doesn't he? It's the "spike hair" that his Aunt Beth gave him. Complete with hair gel. See, after he'd swim he'd do this to his hair and we realized that we all kind of liked it. He loved it. So, one day she spiked his hair with gel.

I'm going to have the sides and back cut so it's shorter (easier to keep clean), and then I guess we'll enter the world of hair gel and spending time in the bathroom getting ready. At least for Church and outings.

*sniff* my baby boy is growing up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it amazing how a new haircut can change your look?

And yes, kids do grow up WAY TOO FAST! *sob*

Cheri said...

I don't think it's the hair! I think his facial feature look more mature. I love the new pictures!