Monday, July 21, 2008

1st Dentist Visit




She wasn't quite sure about it.

Samuel has an itty bitty cavity they want to watch, Katie's teeth were counted (not hard when she's screaming), and JM needs to brush better. :) Not bad...considering.

8 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

She might have screamed but she sure was a pretty screamer!!

Hugs,
Carla

Cheri said...

I truely dread this appointment! LOL Maybe that is why I have not made one yet. ;) We'd probably scare every kid off in the place. Glad the kids had a pretty good visit.

BBB said...

we need to do the dentist one of these days... my least favorite part of moving is finding new dr.s'

MB said...

is that the pillowcase dress? I LOVE IT!!! C loves the dentist - M hasn't been yet :)

Emily said...

Carla
email me when you get a chance, I think we may live close to each other :)

Emily
rebsandhogs@juno.com

Jody said...

Aww poor girl. Glad the visit went well though!!

Saving The Day said...

I can't believe how long her legs are getting!!!

LucisMomma said...

I think our kids are on the same schedule! We had the dentist a week ago. Luci cried most of the time (the visit before this one she did fine at, what's the deal with that?!). They said she has a "sticky spot" and that she'll have to be sedated to get it fixed but it can wait until Dec. I'm going to request they just pull it out because he also said it could lead to an abcess. YIKES. I am not looking forward to this at all.

Love the glasses! And Monopoly--how did you keep Katie out of the money? We can't play games unless Luci's asleep but she goes to sleep so late.