Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Where have I BEEN?!

It's busy season for me here in household. In addition to homeschooling, selling our house (and building another), freaking out about economy, and the joys of parenting a 2 year old...I've also hit the busy time with the photography.

*faint* 12 sessions this month, mini-sessions, and trying to get my own card photos done.

Remind me sometime to post some "real" images. Not just the snapshot I am trying to take to capture out life with the kids, and those are the ones I mainly share here.




5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Y'all always look gorgeous. And - just so you know - the Tongginator received another marriage proposal (from someone's momma). ;)

bbmomof2boys said...

Great pics!! You have been busy but thanks for letting us peek in on your life!

Hugs,
Carla

Cheri said...

Great family picture Carla! So will that be on my Christmas card? ;)

Carla said...

Um. No. I have a better one, or I will hopefully have an EVEN better one. LOL Trust me, I typically end up with about 4 different card ideas before I settle it down to 1.

LucisMomma said...

Love your family photo! I was just talking to DH today about getting some "real" pictures of Luci, by a pro. I wish you were closer!