Thursday, October 02, 2008

Oh we are so in trouble...



Do you realize what she's working on figuring out?! *faint*

for those who traveled with us, this outfit was one I carried with us and when it was too big I was so incredibly SAD that she'd probably never get to wear it. It's 12-18 month Gymobree. Do you NOTICE how big it still is on her? Does anyone want to GUESS what her closet looks like...with all the shopping I did last fall from clearance racks? umm..yeah.

10 comments:

Jody said...

LOL big trouble now!!

She still is adorable in the bigger clothes :P.

M-A said...

yup you are in trouble


no comment on the closet
but the outfit is cute!

BBB said...

LOL - she's such a little sprite... and a smart one too... gonna have to watch that one!

bbmomof2boys said...

Yeah - we have the same problem!! Good grief - Little T is wearing some 9 month clothes still and she's 2/12! Hey - let me know if you wanna get rid of anything - I'll buy some from ya!

Hugs,
Carla

Jason_Lenentine said...

Carla,

Oh my. Been there, done that.

If there was a top ten list of things you'd hate to happen during your home study visit we would have one on that list!

See here:

http://jjnodice.blogspot.com/2007/08/jason-alexei-escape-artist.html

and it apparently runs in the family:

http://jjnodice.blogspot.com/2008/06/grace-is-jasons-sister.html

Good luck with that! hee hee!

Jason

Anonymous said...

*lol* .... I remember Alicia doing things like that. Man, that WAS scary!

Nik said...

Oh my!! Dang she's cute...but yeah, she figured that one out....LOOK OUT!

Time to get those locks a bit higher ;>

a Tonggu Momma said...

You are SO in trouble! As to the clothes, I still put our four-and-a-half-year-old Tongginator in some 2T pants - they look super cute as crops. Maybe you can try that in the spring.

Shanna said...

Oh no! yeh, that is a problem.
funny that you caught it on camera.
Shanna

Psychln said...

Maybe Audrey sent her a telepathic message . . . LOL. We've had to put locks @ top of doors because not only did she exit the home, she let Mocha go on a romping spree through the neighborhood . . . twice. Can't help you with clothes, believe it or not, Audrey is mostly still in 18-24 (Gymboree). She still has her short, chunky legs. Kath