Ah...yes. The "cheese" factor. This is what happens when kids say "cheese" and why I try my hardest to NEVER teach that word in relation to photos with my kids.
I'm working on our Christmas card photos, and this was just too funny to save.
At least the bug is trying to smile for you! The only way I can get a picture of Little T smiling is by accident!! Or if I have Logan around trying to make her laugh. Otherwise she just looks at me if I try to pose her.
You probably already know this, but I read that you should have the kids say "monkey" because (1) it makes it look more like a smile and (2) it's fun to say.
7 comments:
At least the bug is trying to smile for you! The only way I can get a picture of Little T smiling is by accident!! Or if I have Logan around trying to make her laugh. Otherwise she just looks at me if I try to pose her.
Hugs,
Carla
LOL - Thems some CUTE teeth!!!
I am truly loving the smile on her...
Carla,
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. From the serious to the silly.
susan
LOL got to love it!!! Too cute!
You probably already know this, but I read that you should have the kids say "monkey" because (1) it makes it look more like a smile and (2) it's fun to say.
Adorable! ... I don't do the "cheese" thing either, but Joe's mom has taught them all to say "cheeseburgers". *lol*
Post a Comment