such a cutie. I have went and read several of your posts! My, we have a lot in common! We homeschool as well and we are doing sonlight core 1 :) I do not have a BS in math however;) Bur I do love alot of the reasons you wrote on pros for homechooling... they could all be something I wrote.
Love your photography skills! and photoshop skills. I need to learn photoshop. I would also LOVE to have the camera youm entioned back a while in another post. anyway... so glad you dropped by:) Connie
7 comments:
I sure am LOL!!! It's just getting really old!
Waving hands like a mad woman! LOL
Vote for ME!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna completely clean HOUSE!!!
Hey Carla, Yes to all the questions! Katie looks great! Things r good here, just busy,busy, busy. Time goes by way too quickly. Take Care! Kathie
I sure am.
Me! Me! And, living in the DC area, so many of my friends are obsessed by it. I just want to vote and get it over with!
such a cutie. I have went and read several of your posts! My, we have a lot in common! We homeschool as well and we are doing sonlight core 1 :)
I do not have a BS in math however;) Bur I do love alot of the reasons you wrote on pros for homechooling... they could all be something I wrote.
Love your photography skills! and photoshop skills. I need to learn photoshop.
I would also LOVE to have the camera youm entioned back a while in another post.
anyway... so glad you dropped by:)
Connie
Post a Comment