Sunday, October 19, 2008

Giggly girl






I finally got my clothing order in for Matilda Jane, and I had to put Katie in this dress. It's an 18 month size, and while I knew this ran big...yeah, it really does! Katie is starting to outgrow this size and by the looks of this we'll be in it for the entire winter. *grin*

12 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

She is SO adorable, Carla.

Jody said...

Love the dress. Your daughter is just a cutie no matter what little dress she has on though :).

Shanna said...

Way too cute! Matilda Jane looks even cuter when it is a tinge big :D Kaite is simply adorable!
Love,
Shanna

BBB said...

I love that smile... I LOVE that smile.!!

bbmomof2boys said...

Love the dress. Terry and I were just talking about Tiana and how small she is. I mentioned that Katie-bug is also small - probably just a tad bit bigger than Tiana and he says no way! We are dressing her mostly in 9 to 12 month clothes. I can get away with some 18 month dresses and onesies but not much - same as you! I was gonna say when Katie-bug grows out of her dress I want it but by then Tiana will be too big too! ha!

Hugs,
Carla

LucisMomma said...

LOVE the goggles photo. Too cute!

Looks like you had a great time at the pumpkin patch!

Nik said...

LOVE the hair! She looks adorable in that dress.

Amie said...

These pics are adorable!!! That little giggly smile is priceless!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Cheri said...

Cute pictures and great dress. She has an adorable smile! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are darling, darling pictures! You ROCK with a camera!!!!

Anonymous said...

What? Clothing that runs big? I need to get my girl some of that!

Love the pictures. :-)

Elizabeth Channel said...

These are grand! Simply grand!