Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkins pumpkins everywhere!

We visited the Pumpkin Farm with some local families that look somewhat like ours. :) It was fun, interesting, and tiring.


the boys jumped out of a barn window into hay bales.


the kids drug me through the hay bale maze, where Katie ended up with a yellowjacket on her head...crawling around...like ON HER FOREHEAD!


we now own 4 pumpkins - 3 bigger ones, one small one. The small one is mine.



never do anything humiliating when DiverG has a video camera. He'll totally get it on video to embarrass you with.

3 hours at the pumpkin farm wears us out...completely!



some of our friends (these were the only kids I got permission from Moms to post to my blog...there were others there...like DiverG with his video camera)





and lastly, How Tall This Year!

8 comments:

Jody said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Hope everyone got to sleep well after that adventure LOL.

The Princess's Mommy said...

The pictures are beautiful! I'm so glad you all got to come with us! We had a great time! Hope to see you again soon!

Love,
Monica

Amber Schmidt said...

Gosh I love me a good old Pumpkin Patch!!! I am trying to find the time to take my own kids this year!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!... We're hoping to go to the punpkin patch on Friday. :D

CC said...

A yellow jacket on her forehead??? I would FREAK!

Cheri said...

Looks like aton of fun except the bee part!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

This looks like SO much fun... wish they had stuff near where I live...

Nik said...

Oh I LOVE these! YOu added some since the last time I looked. Looks like everyone had a great time.

I also tagged you with a great meme - go to my blog to get the deets