
I think I'm always taking photos of Katie these days, but I can't help it. The boys continually run from the camera if they see it. I figure I only have a few more months before Katie is doing the same.

But this one, this one tells me that I only have a few more months of her cooperation. What do you think?

7 comments:
Oh my gosh.. Carla... That may be my ALL TIME favorite picture of yours... That expression is PRICELESS!!!
Oh, Carla. These are beyond cute. Beyond gorgeous. They're AWESOME!!! Of course, you have perfect material for great photos. ;) I can't believe I forgot to bookmark your blog again. I'm linking it RIGHT NOW!!! :)
LOL she is just too cute!! You have to love that look :P.
What an awesome picture! She is SOOO adorable!
I just love that dress and the last picture is my favorite picture of Katie so far! She is so darn cute! Great taste in clothes. Now stop pointing out these web-sites before you get me in trouble! LOL
oh these are SO good! I love her expressions.
Ahem, do I detect some wide apps??? LOL! Great shots!!!
~Michelle P.
Post a Comment