but we did for lunch. The boys LOVED it. Note to self...must do that again someday.
I did manage to get to that superstore I love going to - red and white concentric circles - yeah, that store. We now have milk in the house again, and bread. We have enough to last us until the weekend when hopefully I will have more time to prepare for a shopping expedition the likes of which I have not seen in some time. I.E. it's going to be very expensive.
The kids? well, they'll be happy that they have cereal again!
Which brings me to another funny thing....someone HIT on me in the store tonight! ROFL! I was pulling off the boxes of cereal for the kids, you know such wonderfully nutrious things like "fruity oh's" and "marshmellow treasures" and he said something along the lines of how great it was that I was still so young! I laughingly told him that I had 3 kids. He, acting shocked, said, "You have 3 kids? I don't believe it. You look too great to have had 3 kids!"
Bwaaaa haaa haaaa.....still nice to be hit on! Even in jeans capris and a white t-shirt, no make-up, and flip flops.
Then checking out, I noticed he was STILL watching me as he was checking out the next lane over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You go girlfriend!!!!
We have pancakes for dinner alot. *lol* ... french toast and hashbrowns are also favorites at dinner time around here. ;)
Post a Comment