Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First Day of School Photo



Well our 'First Day of Friday Classes' photo....can you tell he was excited? can you tell we were late? This was where he was when I got the camera ready to take a photo of him with his brother...I didn't even rate "see you later!"

Life has been so incredibly busy that I am not even in the mood to take daily life photos of the kids. I know I will look back on this time period and mourn the loss of such memories, but it honestly seems like my life is ever so boring these days.

2 comments:

BBB said...

LOL - I love it!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not being in the mood... I've been out of the mood for my scrapbooking. I keep telling myself that I am getting further and further behind, and that I need to do something... But I never open the program. *sigh*