Sunday, September 21, 2008

She isn't all tomboy though...no really!

The girl LOVES a good dress, the swirlier the better. If it's pink all the better. She loves hair bows (for a time).

She LOOOOOVES baby dolls. She sits and looks at the American Girl catalog for hours, pointing to the Bitty Baby dolls saying "I wan it. Wan bay-bee." When a company kids catalog, hanna anderson, or kelly's kids catalog come in the mail, she insists she gets to look at them. She loves her toy kitchen. She loves her stroller.

She wants to play with balls with the boys, take karate, play star wars, and pirates. She loves the playmobil sets, and loves the gaming systems. She wants to read stories about Spiderman and friends, cars, trucks, etc. At least she LIKES books!

As someone once said, "In my world Cinderella plays soccers and holds her own with the boys." Yeah...THAT is my girl.

Yes, she'll probably get the Dora Ball pit from Santa and instead of the pretty pink Disney princess castle, the kids will get a joint gift of the Star Wars tent. I'm sure the baby dolls will go to the Star Wars tent, I'm sure she'll have her own lightsaber before she's 3. She'll just be wearing girly clothes for it. LOL

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

You know, the Tongginator was like that last year - she wanted to dig in the mud while looking her best. Sounds like Katie simply knows her own mind - what she likes and doesn't like. That's a girl after my own heart.

M-A said...

yes! that is called well rounded!

she sounds perfect!

LucisMomma said...

That is so funny! She and Luci are two peas in a pod.Luci runs around with her Cinderella dress (it's nearly in tatters by now) and fights with her light saber as well as the boys do.

I think she'll like the Indian Jones show at Disney Hollywood studios. Both big brothers have whips, and one has an Indi hat.

Cheri said...

Nothing wrong with that at all! Kera does all of what you said. It just goes with having older brothers (I think). I think it's great!

bbmomof2boys said...

A girly tom boy!! Gotta love it. Where are the pictures??

Hugs,
Carla