I'm running around today (well this week actually) like a crazy woman trying to juggle all my responsibilities. Yet, at the back of my mind, constantly, is Susannah and her parents in China.
I had a physical recently, and the doctor told me that I MUST slow down soon that she was worried about how much I'm trying to do. I think I might agree, but I have no idea what to cut out! None. I love doing everything I am, but man something is going to have to give somewhere...especially this week! I keep telling myself that September is going to be one of my worst months for being busy...and really after this week I should slow down some. At least I won't be driving 70+ miles a day around town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Carla ~ Go put your feet up or something!!! You know - because your life is so slow-paced, it's possible. LOL. Just try, okay? :)
I've been thinking a lot of Susannah and her family as well. I'm glad their blog went private, as I feel they deserve their privacy, but I hope someone, somewhere let's us know major updates so that we can better focus our prayers. Even still, God knows the needs. It's just so, so hard to understand why this is happening.
Slow down? What is that? AND HOW?? Perhaps Doctor should take a walk in your shoes!
I say, as long as there is joy, keep it up. You are doing a great job Carla!
XOXO,
Shanna
Maybe after this week?!?! Ok well maybe after your fall season! LOL Hope all went well yesterday with your shoot.
Regardless - SLOW DOWN WOMAN!
I'm glad to hear you're happy though. If you can't slow down by how many responsibilities you have - perhaps try to get some of them more evenly scheduled or get some help from a kidlet or hubby. I remember a time when I felt like I was going to explode because I was doing too much in too little time. It's ALRIGHT to take a break from some of the things you ALWAYS have going on. For instance, if I feel like myself or Cowboy need a break from the ST trail - we do take a break - usually a couple of weeks.
Hang in there!!
Slow down... life is to short... at least treat yourself to a day every so often of just chilling... we all need it sometimes... easier said then done I know...
take care of yourself
I think I'm busy, but boy if the dr tells you to slow down, slow down!
Post a Comment