Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oooh we were happy this evening!

We got a new sale catalog in the mail. The 3 men in my life happily flipped through the pages and pointed out things they wanted. I enjoyed flipping through it as well, though perhaps NOT quite to the same level as the 2 older "boys" here.

It was from http://www.thinkgeek.com

Not sure if it was at the "Grow your own 1up Mushroom" or the Japanese something or other puzzle...but I lost control of the catalog/book.

Katie? she was happily flipping through the Kelly's Kids catalog and saying "I want it!" to specific outfits. *grin*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMGARSH! I SO need the LED driver communication emoticon...I am LMBO and think I'm ordering today! Thanks for the link!
~Barbie~

Jody said...

LOL My hubby and boys have their own little "wish books" (Catologs) they like to drool over too hehe. Boys like their LEGO catalog and hubby likes his guitar or Car Mags LOL.

a Tonggu Momma said...

We were rolling with your comments from yesterday... and now THIS post. The Husband said that I'm getting that t-shirt for Christmas. And if I do, I am SO wearing it. Thanks for the links!!!

Lizard said...

Andrew LOVES Think Geek!!!