Tuesday, September 23, 2008

okay...some photos to make the masses happy



GREAT big brother huh?


Look - a rare photo of ME (I was the sacrificial adult to take the 3 older boys on the water ride...the one you get soaked on)


Brave girl...bad lighting, bad photography skill, GREAT memory!


They guided us around Dollywood. Too cute!

All photos from Labor Day weekend - we went to my parents and then to Dollywood with my siblings (and my nephews - one is the blond boy with Samuel).

11 comments:

BBB said...

When ya gonna come to NC??? Hunh hunh hunh hunh hunh????

bbmomof2boys said...

Finally!!!! Still need more though! Your kids are just adorable and we all love oohing and ahhing over them!!

Hugs,
Carla

a Tonggu Momma said...

Carla ~ You DO have cute kids. Truly.

Nik said...

Looks lke ya'll had a great time!!

They are just too cute.

Cheri said...

Great pictures! Wanted to let you know I gave you an award! :)

Shanna said...

And the masses are happy!! Soak up the pool while summer temps are still here!
Your Disney post made me jealous! We just took an Orlando jaunt!
So fun!
love to you~
Shanna

M-A said...

oh fantastic!
your kids are just the cutest!

jealous about the pool, I'm putting blankets on my tomatoes LOL :)

Anonymous said...

That little piggy ride is just too cute!... As are the cuties who rode it! :D

Jody said...

Love the pics :). Looks like it was a good time had by all :).

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a bunch of cuties!! That pool looks so inviting. I need a vacation. Again. :)

Kristy said...

I think your photography skills are just fine , so thank you for sharing.

Love, Kristy