Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DROOL!!!!!!

I'm drooling over this, but will need to wait at least a year.

Canon 5D MarkII

It's only a mere $2700 for the body alone, or $3600 for the "kit" lens with it (it's an L lens and as I have it, I could go for the body alone).

SWOON over these features:

LIVE HD video capture
SILENT shutter (oh my gosh for those weddings!!!!)
Ability to choose a smaller RAW format
AUTO cleaning sensor

and that's about as far as I got before I had to close it before I went and hit "buy" Dh would shoot me.

*PS still thinking of Susannah...*

3 comments:

BBB said...

Can you have it by next winter? Wink wink, nudge nudge

Amber Schmidt said...

ahhh yes... the famed 5D upgrade... Troy was telling me about this today. My reaction... "so when is the price of the 5D going down?" Obviously I was sorely unimpressed! LOL

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAMA!!!!!!!! Sounds like a Ferrari of cameras... when will you put a picture of it on here so we can all share the view and drool... and dream????