Your children are beautiful! I laughed reading about the Princess! We have 4 girls and one boy, he is the second to last. He is three and loves swords, guns, monster trucks - we have not idea where he gets his interests b/c we are a house filled with dolls and pink. One morning he came waltzing down in his sister's one piece swimsuit! Sort of unexpected. Children are so comfortable with who they are! I love the many faces! Blessings, Ashley
I am Ashley from Many Sparkling Gems. Loved reading your. Did I miss the posts on getting the referral? What is your connection to New Day? Katie? Love, Ashley
7 comments:
Samuel is a cutie pie!! You'll have to chase the girls away from him when he gets older - if you aren't already!
Hugs,
Carla
This is so cute! You have a handsome little man on your hands. :D
LOL he is just so expresive LOL!!
love this collage!
miss joy
Your children are beautiful! I laughed reading about the Princess! We have 4 girls and one boy, he is the second to last. He is three and loves swords, guns, monster trucks - we have not idea where he gets his interests b/c we are a house filled with dolls and pink. One morning he came waltzing down in his sister's one piece swimsuit! Sort of unexpected. Children are so comfortable with who they are! I love the many faces!
Blessings, Ashley
He so stinking handsome! Maybe we can do an arranged marriage?!?! LOL I'm thinking Kera..... Ok well I guess we should let them just decided! LOL
Hey Carla,
I am Ashley from Many Sparkling Gems. Loved reading your. Did I miss the posts on getting the referral? What is your connection to New Day? Katie? Love, Ashley
Post a Comment